This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
● July 2019 – Mixed and mastered A/B band’s single Miss.
● July 2019 – Mixed and mastered VIBE theater’s album A.A.K.K.iv
● July 2019 – Produced weekly eco-fiction adventure podcast episode based on the Protectors of the Wood book series written by John KixMiller
● July 2019 – Re-recorded, added sound design, effects, foley, ADR, and adapted/wrote script for eco-fiction web series Protectors of the Wood - DreamStone Warriors written by John KixMiller.
● June 2019 – recorded, mixed and mastered Dr. Dalit Warshaw’s Letters of Mademoiselle C. at the National Opera Center
● May 2019 – Mixed Tony Clemen’s film How to Fit a fitted Sheet (Official Selection for 2019 Art of Brooklyn Festival)
● May 2019 – Composed Music for Chris Omar’s film You Found a Home (nominated for Best Documentary at Brooklyn College Film Festival)